Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10-15 minutes (for the bacon)
4 Crepini® Egg White Wraps
2 slices of bacon
1 cup shredded rotisserie chicken
¼ cup fresh mango, diced
3 tablespoons light mayonnaise
1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
½ teaspoon ground black pepper
1 cup shredded Romaine lettuce
½ small avocado, peeled, pit removed & diced
½ Roma tomato, diced
- To a 12-inch skillet over medium heat, place the bacon and cook until crisp. Transfer to a paper towel lined plate and set aside to cool for a few minutes.
- To a medium mixing bowl add the bacon, breaking it into bite-size pieces.
- Add the chicken, mango, mayonnaise, lime juice, and ground black pepper. Stir to combine.
- Divide the lettuce evenly between each Crepini.
- Top with the chicken mixture, followed by the avocado and tomato.
- Roll the wraps and serve!