Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Ingredients10 large Crepini® Egg Wraps with (Cauliflower or Gluten-Free Grains)
½ cup pizza sauce
8 ounces Italian sausage, cooked
One 4-ounce package sliced pepperoni
1 cup red or green bell pepper, diced
8 ounces (2 cups) shredded Mozzarella cheese
½ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a 17-inch x 11-inch baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place 6 Crepinis around the edges of the pan so that about one third of each Crepini hangs over the side.
- Place another Crepini in the center. Make sure the baking sheet is completely covered.
- Evenly spread pizza sauce over the base (it should be a thin layer).
- Top with sausage, pepperoni, bell peppers, mozzarella, and parmesan cheese.
- Place three Crepinis over the center of the filling.
- Fold each Crepini that's hanging over the side towards the center. Spray the top lightly with cooking spray.
- Place a second baking sheet on top (this helps it hold its shape).
- Bake until the edges start to become crispy, about 10 minutes.
- Remove baking sheet from top and continue baking until Crepinis are golden and crispy, about 5 more minutes.
- Slice into 12 rectangles and serve warm.
Nutritional Information (per serving)
Calories: 211 Total Fat: 15.15g Cholesterol: 68.17mg Sodium: 568mg Total Carbohydrates: 2.8g Protein: 15.4g