Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
16-18 small Crepini
¼ cup (
¼ cup granulated sugar, or sugar substitute
2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
For the Filling
8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
¼ cup sour cream
1 tablespoon powdered sugar, or powdered sugar substitute
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
Sugar-free chocolate sauce and caramel sauce
- To a shallow bowl add granulated sugar and cinnamon. Stir to combine and set aside.
- To the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, add the cream cheese, sour cream, powdered sugar, and vanilla. Turn to medium-high and whip until smooth.
- Place a Crepini on a clean work surface. Spread a tablespoon of the filling over one end of the Crepini.
- Roll the Crepini into a long, hollow tube, but leave both ends open. Set aside.
- Repeat process with remaining Crepinis and filling.
- Brush each churro with butter and roll in the cinnamon sugar. Set aside.
- Repeat process with remaining taquitos.
- Place churros in air fryer. Bake at 400
° F until crispy, about 5 minutes.
- Serve warm with chocolate sauce and caramel sauce for dipping.