Prep Time: 20 minutes
12 small Crepini
For the Pumpkin Mousse Filling1 cup heavy whipping cream, cold
4 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
½ cup pumpkin puree
2 tablespoons powdered sugar alternative
1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
2 tablespoons sugar-free caramel sauce
- To the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment add the heavy cream. Whip until stiff peaks form.
- Transfer to a medium mixing bowl and place in the fridge.
- Place mixing bowl back on the stand mixer (no need to clean the bowl). Add cream cheese, pumpkin puree, powdered sugar alternative, pumpkin spice, and vanilla. Whip on high speed until creamy.
- Remove whipped cream from fridge. Use a spatula to fold whipped cream into the pumpkin mixture. Avoid over-mixing, or the mousse will deflate!
- Assemble the cake: Place a Crepini on a plate. Top with about 2 tablespoons pumpkin mousse and smooth to an even layer. Finish with another Crepini.
- Repeat layering process, until all ingredients have been used, finishing with a layer of mousse on top.
- Top with pecans and drizzle caramel sauce and serve.