Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 2-4 minutes
Ingredients12 small Crepini
4 ounces brie, cut into 1-inch squares
¼ cup cranberry sauce
¼ cup toasted pecan pieces
1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, minced
Salt and black pepper, for finishing
- Place 1 teaspoon cranberry sauce, a brie square, sprinkling of pecans, and a sprinkling of rosemary into the center of each Crepini. Fold the end closet to you over the filling.
- Fold in the sides to cover the filling, creating an envelope shape.
- Beginning with the end closest to you, tightly roll the Crepini, finishing with the seam side down. The Crepini should be a square pocket shape.
- Repeat process with remaining Crepinis and ingredients.
- Spray tops with cooking spray and sprinkle with salt and black pepper. Place in an airfryer set to 400°F. Bake until golden, 2-4 minutes. Serve warm.
Nutritional Information (per serving)
Calories: 46 Total Fat: 3.1g Cholesterol: 19mg Sodium: 84mg Total Carbohydrates: 0.5g Protein: 3g