Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 7-9 minutes
Ingredients12 small Crepini® Egg Wraps with (Cauliflower or Gluten-Free Grains)
Coconut oil spray, as needed
½ cup sugar, or sugar alternative
For the Cheesecake Filling16 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
1 cup sour cream, room temperature
⅓ cup powdered monk fruit sweetener
½ cup fresh or canned cherries (pitted if fresh, and drained if canned)
½ teaspoon almond extract
1 teaspoon lime zest
¼ teaspoon kosher salt
Toasted sliced almonds
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly coat the back of two 12-cup muffin tins with cooking spray. Set aside.
- To a shallow dish add sugar or sugar alternative.
- Spray coconut oil on both sides of each Crepini.
- Dip each side in the sugar.
- Lay each Crepini over the top of a muffin cavity.
- Bake until Crepinis are golden and crispy, 7-9 minutes. Remove from oven, take off the muffin tins, and let cool before assembly.
- To a stand mixer fitted with the whip attachment, add the cream cheese, sour cream, sweetener, cherries, almond extract, lime zest, and salt. Whip until light and creamy.
- Evenly divide cheesecake filling between Crepini cups.
- Top each cup with whipped cream and toasted almonds, and serve.