Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 7-9 minutes
Ingredients6 Crepini® Eggless Wraps
Coconut oil spray, as needed
½ cup sugar, or sugar alternative
1 box instant dairy-free vanilla pudding mix
2 cups dairy-free milk of choice
1 ripe banana, peeled & cut into ¼-inch rounds
1 cup vegan-friendly grain-free granola
Canned dairy-free whipped cream
½ cup toasted coconut flakes
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly coat the back of one 12-cup muffin tins with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Prepare pudding mix according to package directions. Place in refrigerator until ready for assembly.
- To a shallow dish add sugar or sugar alternative.
- Spray coconut oil on both sides of each Crepini.
- Dip each side in the sugar.
- Lay each Crepini over the top of a muffin cavity, pressing it a bit to adhere to the shape of the muffin tin.
- Bake until Crepinis are golden and crispy, 7-9 minutes. Remove from oven, take off the muffin tins, and let cool before assembly.
- Scatter some granola over the base of each Crepini cup.
- Divide pudding evenly between Crepini cups.
- Top with bananas and granola.
- Finish with whipped cream and toasted coconut. Serve immediately.