Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 7-9 minutes
For the Crepini Cups
6 Crepini® Eggless Wraps or Cauliflower Wraps
Coconut oil spray, as needed
½ cup sugar, or sugar alternative
For the Chia Pudding
1 cup milk of choice
¼ cup chia seeds
1 tablespoon maple syrup
½ teaspoon pure vanilla
1 kiwi, peeled & diced
1 small mango, peeled & diced
½ cup granola
- Make the pudding: To a 16 ounce mason jar, add milk, chia seeds, maple syrup, and vanilla extract.
- Secure lid and shake to thoroughly combine.
- Place in the refrigerator for a minimum of two hours, but ideally overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350
°F. Lightly coat the back of one 12-cup muffin tins with cooking spray. Set aside.
- To a shallow dish add sugar or sugar alternative.
- Spray coconut oil on both sides of each Crepini.
- Dip each side in the sugar.
- Lay each Crepini over the top of a muffin cavity.
- Bake until Crepinis are golden and crispy, 7-9 minutes. Remove from oven, take off the muffin tins, and let cool before assembly.
- Fill each Crepini cup with chia pudding and top with fresh fruit and granola.