Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 8-10 minutes
Ingredients14 large CrepiniⓇ Egg Wraps with (Cauliflower or Gluten Free Grains)
¼ cup (½ stick) unsalted butter
16 ounces asparagus, trimmed, and cut into
1 shallot, minced
3 tablespoons lemon juice
1 teaspoon garlic, minced
½ teaspoon kosher salt
¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
¾ cup whole milk Ricotta cheese
1 ounce (
2 teaspoons lemon zest
- Cut Crepinis into
¼-inch pasta-like slices. Separate the slices and set aside.
- To a large non-stick skillet over medium heat, melt the butter.
- Add asparagus and shallot to the pan. Cook until shallot is translucent and asparagus is fork tender, 4-5 minutes
- Add lemon juice, garlic, salt, black pepper, and red pepper flakes to the pan. Cook until fragrant, about 2 minutes.
- Stir in Ricotta, Parmesan, and lemon zest.
- Add Crepini pasta to the pan. Gently toss and combine and let warm through, about 2 minutes. Serve with more parmesan on top.
Nutritional Information (per serving)
Calories:325 Total Fat:17g Cholesterol:55.3mg Sodium:624.5mg Total Carbohydrates:8.7g Protein:21g