Prep Time: 10-15 minutes
Cook Time: 25-30 minutes
Ingredients6 Grande Crepini® Egg Wraps with (Cauliflower or Gluten-Free Grains)
8 ounces good quality Ricotta cheese
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 teaspoons (2 cloves) garlic, minced
One 10-ounce package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
6 ounces shredded low-moisture Mozzarella cheese, divided
2 ounces grated Parmigiano-Reggiano, divided
1 large egg
1 teaspoon kosher salt
¼ teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
¼ teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
24 ounces Botticelli tomato & basil sauce
Fresh basil, for finishing
Fresh parsley, for finishing
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat a 9-inch x 9-inch baking pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Line a large plate with three layers of paper towels. Spread ricotta on top and cover with three more paper towels. Let drain for 5 minutes.
- Remove towels and transfer ricotta to a large mixing bowl. Set aside.
- To a 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat, warm the olive oil. Add garlic to pan and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and transfer garlic oil to the large mixing bowl. Add thawed spinach, 3 ounces of the mozzarella cheese, 1 ounce of the Parmesan, the egg, salt, nutmeg, and ground black pepper. Stir to thoroughly combine and set aside.
- Use 1 Crepini and fold two edges toward the middle to make it more rectangular like a lasagna noodle.
- Spread ⅓ cup of spinach mixture along the base of the Crepini lasagna noodle.
- Roll Crepini firmly around the filling. Repeat process with remaining Crepinis and filling.
- Spread half of the Botticelli tomato & basil sauce over the base of the prepared pan.
- Arrange Crepini manicotti in an even layer on top.
- Spread remaining sauce over the manicotti.
- Top with remaining Mozzarella and Parmesan cheese.
- Cover the dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake until mixture is bubbling, 20-25 minutes.
- Remove foil and turn to broil. Bake until the cheese is browned and bubbly, 3-5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let rest for 10 minutes. Sprinkle with parsley and basil and serve.