Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 6-8 minutes
Ingredients1 large Crepini® Egg Wrap with (Cauliflower or Gluten-Free Grains)
1 small Crepini® Egg Wrap with (Cauliflower or Gluten-Free Grains)
1 beef or veggie patty
1 tablespoon cream cheese
1 tablespoon guacamole
1 strip bacon, cooked and crumbled
Jalapeño pepper slices, to taste
1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- Preheat a 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat and coat with nonstick cooking spray.
- Add burger patty to pan. Cook according to package directions, or until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Spread cream cheese over the top of the burger patty, followed by the guacamole.
- Lay a Crepini on a plate. Place the crumbled bacon and jalapeño slices in the center, followed by the patty, flipping it so the cream cheese is face-down.
- Top patty with the small Crepini.
- Wrap the large Crepini around the patty so it's secure.
- Melt butter in a 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat. Place wrapped burger in the pan (seam side down). Cook until browned, then flip and brown on the other side, about 3-4 minutes per side.
Nutritional Information (per serving)
Calories: 965 Total Fat: 79.8g Cholesterol: 278mg Sodium: 993mg Total Carbohydrates: 6g Protein: 53.2g
Tips and Tricks
You save over 26g of carbs per serving by substituting a bun with a Crepini!