Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
1 Grande Crepini® Egg Wrap with (Cauliflower or Gluten-Free Grains)
1 tablespoon honey mustard
2 ounces sliced deli ham, torn into size-bite pieces
1 ounce sliced Swiss cheese, torn into size-bite pieces
Ground black pepper, for finishing
Toasted sesame seeds, for finishing
For ServingHoney mustard, for dipping
- Spread honey mustard along the bottom third of the Crepini.
- Place ham and cheese over mustard.
- Fold the bottom of the Crepini over the filling, then fold the sides in. Gently roll wrap once to create a hot pocket-like shape.
- Spray tops of the hand pie with cooking spray and sprinkle with ground black pepper and sesame seeds.
- Place hand pie in an air fryer. Bake at 400°F until crispy, about 5 minutes.
- Serve warm with honey mustard.
Nutritional Information (per serving)
Calories: 258 Total Fat: 12.8g Cholesterol: 68mg Sodium: 894mg Total Carbohydrates: 9.7g Protein: 18g