Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 15-20 minutes
Ingredients14 large Crepini
1 tablespoon canola oil
16 ounces ground beef
½ cup diced red bell pepper
½ cup diced green bell pepper
2 teaspoons chili powder
2 teaspoons ground cumin
½ teaspoon kosher salt
¼ teaspoon garlic powder
¼ teaspoon onion powder
7 ounces (1¾ cups) shredded Mexican cheese
Taco seasoning, to taste
- To a large non-stick skillet over medium heat, warm the oil.
- Add ground beef, red bell pepper, and green bell pepper to the pan, breaking the meat up into pieces with a spatula.
- Once meat is almost cooked through and peppers are soft, add chili powder, cumin, salt, garlic powder, and onion powder to the skillet. Stir and cook for an additional 2 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Lay a Crepini on a clean work surface.
- Place ¼ cup beef mixture and 2 tablespoons cheese on the bottom third of the Crepini.
- Fold the bottom of the Crepini over the filling, then fold the sides in. Gently roll wrap once to create a hot pocket-like shape.
- Repeat assembly process with remaining ingredients.
- Spray tops of hot pockets with cooking spray and sprinkle tops with taco seasoning.
- Place hot pockets in air fryer. Bake at 400
° F until crispy, 8-10 minutes.
Nutritional Information (Per Serving)
Calories: 155 Total Fat: 9.2g Cholesterol: 77g Sodium: 293mg Total Carbohydrates: 7.6g Protein: 16.1g
Tips and Tricks
Assemble several hot pockets and freeze individually. Simply remove from freezer and place in the air fryer (though a few minutes of baking time may need to be added).