Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 7-9 minutes
12 small CrepiniⓇ Egg Wraps with (Cauliflower or Gluten-Free Grains)
Coconut oil spray, as needed
½ cup sugar, or sugar alternative
1 box sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
2 cups fat-free milk
1 cup heavy whipping cream
1 tablespoon powdered monk fruit sweetener
2 ounces Irish Cream Liqueur, optional
½ cup chopped Andes Mint candies
- Preheat oven to 350
°F. Lightly coat the back of one 12-cup muffin tins with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Prepare sugar-free pudding mix according to package directions. Place in refrigerator until ready for assembly.
- To a shallow dish add sugar or sugar alternative.
- Spray coconut oil on both sides of each Crepini.
- Dip each side in the sugar.
- Lay each Crepini over the top of a muffin cavity.
- Bake until Crepinis are golden and crispy, 7-9 minutes. Remove from oven, take of the muffin tins, and let cool before assembly.
- To a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, add the heavy whipping cream and powdered sweetener. Whip on high until stiff peaks form, about 5 minutes.
- Reduce mixer to low and add liqueur, if using.
- Divide pudding evenly between Crepini cups. Top with the whipped cream and Andes mints. Serve immediately.