Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Ingredients2 Crepini® Eggless Wraps
4 slices tomato
½ avocado, sliced thin
1 tablespoon pickled onions
Drizzle of olive oil
Flake salt, to taste
Ground black pepper, to taste
Crushed red pepper flakes, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the Crepinis on a baking sheet. Fold two sides towards the center to create a rectangular shape and then flip them over to create a flat surface.
- Brush the tops lightly with olive oil.
- Place in oven and bake until slightly crisp, about 5 minutes.
- Top with sliced tomato, avocado, pickled onions, a drizzle of olive oil, flake salt, black pepper, and crushed red pepper flakes. Serve warm.