Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15-20 minutes
Ingredients12 small CrepiniⓇ Egg Wraps with (Cauliflower or Gluten-Free Grains)
12 large eggs
3 ounces (¾ cup) shredded cheddar cheese
2 green onions, sliced thin
Kosher salt, to taste
Ground black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a standard 12-cup muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Place a Crepini into the center of each muffin cavity.
- Crack an egg into the center of each Crepini.
- Top with cheese, sliced green onions, salt, and pepper to taste.
- Place in the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until egg has set.
- Remove from oven and let cool 5 minutes before serving.