Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
24 Crepini® Egg White Wraps
1 cup asparagus, cut on a bias into ½-inch pieces
1 cup spring peas, cut on a bias into ½-inch pieces
½ cup cherry tomatoes, halved lengthwise
1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
For the Pesto2 cups fresh basil leaves, packed, plus more for topping
4 large garlic cloves
⅓ cup pine nuts
⅔ cup grated Parmesan cheese
½ cup + 1 tablespoon olive oil, divided
1 teaspoon kosher salt
1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Cut Crepinis into
¼-inch fettuccine pasta-like slices. Separate the slices and set aside.
- To a food processor add basil, garlic, pine nuts, and Parmesan cheese. Pulse until roughly chopped.
- While food processor is running, slowly drizzle ½ cup olive oil in, followed by the salt and pepper. Process until very smooth.
- To a 12-inch non-stick pan over medium heat, warm the remaining tablespoon of olive oil.
- Add the asparagus, peas, and tomatoes to the pan. Cook until vegetables are just fork tender, about 5 minutes.
- Add the Crepini pasta to the pan. Cook until noodles reach desired level of golden brown, 2-3 minutes.
- Add pesto to Crepini noodles, toss to combine, and serve with more fresh basil and grated Parmesan cheese.