Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 8-10 minutes
4 Crepini® Eggless Wraps
¼ cup vegan-friendly BBQ sauce, plus more for topping
2 teaspoons olive oil
1 cup fresh pineapple pieces
¼ cup red onion, thinly sliced
1 small jalapeño, thinly sliced
4 ounces (1 cup) shredded vegan cheese
2 tablespoons fresh cilantro leaves, for topping
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Toss the cauliflower florets with the BBQ sauce. Set aside.
- Place Crepinis on a baking sheet or pizza stone. Brush with olive oil.
- Top Crepinis with the Cauliflower, pineapple, red onion, jalapeños, and cheese, dividing the toppings equally between the Crepinis.
- Bake for 3-5 minutes, or until cauliflower begins to brown.
- Remove pizza from the oven, top with fresh cilantro, and serve.
Nutritional Information (2 pizzas per serving)
Calories: 491 Total Fat: 28g Cholesterol: 59mg Sodium: 909mg Total Carbohydrates: 41.8g Protein: 22g
Tips and Tricks
If you prefer softer cauliflower, simply replace raw cauliflower with steamed cauliflower.